Tuesday 24 February 2009

How not to cope with failure

After torturing its audience with barrages of Maddy McCann, Baby P and countless other human disinterest stories, a cursory glance of the British written media shows that the industry has found a new sotry to annoy us. Lately, it has been hard to browse through the papers without finding a story about a wunch of bankers complaining about their pay.

Now I know that City bankers work long, hard hours to make the world just a little bit worse for us all, but how can they possibly claim that they are not being paid enough? Today, the Independent's front page reports on the industries latest demand for pay rises to compensate for lost bonuses. Well correct me if I'm wrong bus isn't a bonus supposed to be a reward for doing a good job?

I'm going to keep this short because I quite frankly think that anybody who doesn't get the point here is a blatant fuckwit, so here's my message to the bankers in question:
You failed, your industry is collapsing and I'm sure as shit that I'm not to blame so please stop telling me that you want more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment